Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Smith Brook Weather

Now19.3°C
Tonight11°CThunderstorms
Tomorrow27°C

Southwest for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with destructive winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding early this evening. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Manjimup at Wednesday 5:00pm WST
Temperature:19.3°C
Feels like: 19.3°C
Dew point: 19.0°C
Relative Humidity: 98%
Wind:  N 6 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: 1010.5 hPa
Rainfall: 4.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Manjimup

Wed
22 Oct
Thunderstorms11°C27°C
Chance of rain: 60% (5-10mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 17km/h
Thu
23 Oct
Clearing shower13°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 19km/h
Fri
24 Oct
Possible shower10°C23°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  E 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 5km/h
Sat
25 Oct
Possible shower10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 24km/h
Sun
26 Oct
Possible shower12°C19°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 18km/h
Mon
27 Oct
Cloudy9°C21°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 12km/h
Tue
28 Oct
Mostly sunny8°C24°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 12km/h

Smith Brook Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone