- Severe thunderstorm warning for heavy rain, large hail in the Hunter region downgraded
A severe thunderstorm warning issued for heavy rainfall and large hailstones has been downgraded for parts of Sydney and New South Wales, but the warning for possible flash flooding continues in the Hunter region including Muswellbrook.
- Severe storm warning issued for central and east Tasmania
A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Tasmania's central and eastern districts, with large hailstones and heavy rainfall expected.
- November heat record broken in Melbourne
Melbourne has just experienced a record spell of November heat.
- Warm, humid end to spring in Sydney
Sydney is about to have its warmest November week in nearly 50 years as temperatures climb during the final week of spring.
- Photo capturing kids' first contact with outside world after Cyclone Debbie wins national award
Three kids, a dog, and the first sight of relief after three days of isolation.
- Rain lacking in Tasmania as heat records tumble
The weather patterns responsible for record-breaking spring heat in Hobart this week have also taken a toll on Tasmania's rainfall this month.