- Is summer over in Perth yet?
After unseasonably hot days in Perth this week, cooler temperatures bring relief with more autumn-like weather over the weekend.
- Wettest March in 9 years for Alice Springs
Thanks to a spell of rain earlier in the month, March 2020 will be Alice Springs' wettest since 2011.
- Coronavirus crisis elicits fresh look at the future of diseases, medicine and climate change
As humanity branches out further across our interconnected and warming world, we are putting ourselves at risk of encountering new diseases.
- Mass bleaching confirmed in Great Barrier Reef
Aerial surveys have confirmed the Great Barrier Reef is experiencing its third mass coral bleaching event in five years.
- Coronavirus sparks fears Victorians will go without heating this winter
Community welfare groups in Victoria fear families will go without vital heating and electricity this winter amid the fallout of the coronavirus emergency.
- Coronavirus could make weather forecasts less accurate
The effects of COVID-19, widely referred to as Coronavirus, have been far reaching in recent months.