- Longer days to follow spring equinox
Australia has made it through the depths of winter and will experience more daylight than darkness for the next six months.
- Oz snow: One of the best seasons this century
Australia's snow season looks to have passed its peak depth for the season.
- Drought conditions in Australia spread north as Indonesia feels the bite of the big dry
The drought in Australia is having an impact on its neighbours, with 5 million people in Indonesia suffering from an extended dry season.
- Embattled dairy farmer's social post gets supermarkets to implement 10-cent drought levy on milk
Woolworths has responded to calls from the dairy industry by announcing it will increase the price of its milk by 10 cents a litre as part of a new special drought relief milk range.
- Trump's 'all-out effort' on climate is derelict and risky
As Hurricane Florence made landfall, we could not help but reflect on the enormous human and financial toll of weather and climate-related disasters from last year.
- Storms strike Kimberley amid heightened fire danger
Dry season showers and thunderstorms are bringing some of the most notable rain in about five months to parts of WA and the NT, but also raising the threat of fires.