- Late winter rain not enough for Adelaide
Adelaide is having a wet final month of winter after a near-record dry start to the season.
- Snow blankets Trentham, parts of central Victoria as Melbourne shivers through wintry conditions
Snow has blanketed parts of central Victoria this morning as cold, wintry conditions end any hope of an early spring for Melbourne.
- Has Canberra's weather changed according to Bureau of Meteorology records?
The weather is an ongoing topic of conversation for Canberrans and out-of-towners alike, who struggle to deal with its sub-zero temperatures in winter.
- Low thundering across South Australia
A powerful low pressure system is slowly tracking east across the Bight, helping produce rain and storms across SA.
- Frosty Morning for Eastern Australia
Widespread frost and record breaking cold has impacted much of the east.
- Coalcliff: Teenagers snapchat video of fire while searching burning home for survivors
Three houses have burnt down after a house fire spread to two neighbouring homes, fanned by strong winds on Lawrence Hargrave Drive in Coalcliff, 25 kilometres north of Wollongong, last night.