- Early snow heading to Australian Alps
A cold front is surging across southern Australia today and will reach the Alps on Sunday morning.
- Adelaide's early start to winter
A pair of fronts are set to bring a chilly start to winter for the South Australian capital.
- Cyclone Debbie rebuild continues for 'heartbroken' north Queensland residents
It has been almost two months since Tropical Cyclone Debbie hit the north Queensland coast and many residents in the Whitsundays are still rebuilding their lives.
- The injustice of rain
The cumulative effect of two rain-bearing systems in the last saw many locations across New South Wales exceed their monthly average rainfall by Wednesday morning.
- Clear start to Vivid Sydney
It will be a picture-perfect start to Vivid Sydney as lasers, stars and moonlight illuminate the harbour tonight.
- Mackay tap dances its way into the Guinness Book of World Records, after Cyclone Debbie
A North Queensland community battered by tropical cyclone Debbie only two months ago has found cohesion in the most unexpected of places: tap dance.