- Thousands of people displaced by floods in the southern Philippines
Nearly 100,000 people have been displaced by floods in the southern Philippines.
- East Victorian drenching gradually easing
Flooding rains are gradually easing in eastern Victoria, but further showers will come.
- Call for more measures to help NSW farmers in droughts
The NSW Government has been asked to consider additional measures to help farmers cope with dry conditions in the future.
- Temporary detour to end Agnes Water isolation
A temporary route to a central Queensland coastal town is now open, meaning about 2,000 residents are no longer stranded.
- Rivers flow in Western Australia
Rain in Western Australia's Mid West region has caused rivers to flow that have been dry for more than 16 months.
- Cold, wet and gloomy week in Hobart
Hobart continues to endure a cold and wet wintery blast, recording the wettest four day June spell in over a decade and the coldest five days for June since 2007.