- Cyclone Trevor barrelling towards Territory coast as a category four system
The destructive core of severe tropical Cyclone Trevor Ã¢â¬â a weather system almost the size of New South Wales Ã¢â¬â is bearing down on the Northern Territory coast, with landfall expected around 10:00am.
- Publican of flood-affected Julia Creek gives back to the community with free beer during tough times
David Wyld has been running the Julia Creek Hotel Motel, more commonly know as the 'top pub', for his mum for the past 15 years, and this month for five hours he will be giving away the drinks for free.
- First cattle sale in nearly five years brings hope to outback Queensland town
It was so much more than a cattle sale.
- Cyclone Veronica approaches WA's Pilbara with damaging storm surge sparking evacuation calls
Cyclone Veronica is gaining strength as it approaches Western Australia's Pilbara coast with a predicted 11-metre storm surge, but it remains unclear exactly where it will make landfall.
- Cyclone Trevor intensifies off the Northern Territory amid mass evacuation
Up to 2,100 people from Northern Territory communities in the Gulf of Carpentaria are currently in evacuation centres in Katherine and Darwin, with more reportedly on their way to escape the threat of Tropical Cyclone Trevor.
- Cyclone Veronica leaves Port Hedland residents preparing for imminent impact
Vicki Irvine is due to give birth to her first child today Ã¢â¬â and she is hoping the baby is not in a hurry.