- Warmth sticking around in northern WA
Unseasonably warm weather is affecting some northern parts of WA this week.
- Meteor captured on Northern Territory police CCTV raining 'purple light' over Top End
A meteor has lit up the Northern Territory night sky with a flash that created "daylight" in Alice Springs and a noise that shook windows.
- The long road to drought
A prolonged period of dry and warm weather is taking a toll on Australia's water balance, with large swaths of agricultural land in drought and urban dam levels dropping around the country.
- Big falls across Australia's Red Centre
Central Australia has received a solid soaking over the weekend.
- Fog shrouds Australia's southeast
Thick fog developed over parts of the southeast on Sunday morning with visibility dropping to 100m.
- Reducing social media use and staying active can help fight off winter blues
As the days get colder and shorter, many of us become susceptible to the winter blues.