Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Rocky Gully Weather

Now12.0°C
Today15°CShowers increasing
Tonight6°C

Southern Coastal for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Damaging winds possible during this evening. Winds W 20 to 25 km/h turning NW 25 to 35 km/h early in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17.

Current Conditions

Rocky Gully at Saturday 9:30am WST
Temperature:12.0°C
Feels like: 10.2°C
Dew point: 6.7°C
Relative Humidity: 70%
Wind:  NW 17 km/h
Gusts to: 30 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Rocky Gully

Sat
30 Jul
Showers increasing8°C15°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  NW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 35km/h
Sun
31 Jul
Windy with showers6°C11°C
Chance of rain: 90% (< 1mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  W 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 30km/h
Mon
1 Aug
Possible shower3°C14°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 11km/h
Tue
2 Aug
Mostly sunny4°C15°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 18km/h
Wed
3 Aug
Late shower7°C16°C
Chance of rain: 50% (5-10mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  N 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 26km/h
Thu
4 Aug
Possible shower7°C16°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 19km/h
Fri
5 Aug
Possible shower5°C15°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 9km/h

Rocky Gully Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone