Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Middleton Beach Weather

Now19.6°C
Today20°CPossible shower
Tonight11°C

Southern Coastal for Friday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Damaging winds possible in the late afternoon and evening. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h turning W/NW 30 to 40 km/h during the afternoon and evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

Current Conditions

Albany Airport at Friday 3:40pm WST
Temperature:19.6°C
Feels like: 19.6°C
Dew point: 12.3°C
Relative Humidity: 62%
Wind:  NNW 28 km/h
Gusts to: 41 km/h
Pressure: 1003.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Albany

Fri
29 Jul
Possible shower10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 31km/h
Sat
30 Jul
Showers increasing11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 37km/h
Sun
31 Jul
Showers9°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  W 36km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 38km/h
Mon
1 Aug
Possible shower9°C16°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  W 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 13km/h
Tue
2 Aug
Mostly sunny8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 18km/h
Wed
3 Aug
Late shower8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  N 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 30km/h
Thu
4 Aug
Possible shower10°C16°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  NW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 18km/h

Middleton Beach Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone