Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Willare Weather

Current conditions unavailable.
Today37°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight28°C

Kimberley for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 32 to 40.

Current Conditions

Curtin Ap at Saturday 3:10pm WST
Temperature:35.5°C
Feels like: 41.1°C
Dew point: 23.1°C
Relative Humidity: 48%
Wind:  SSE 7 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1004.8 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Derby

Sat
6 Feb
Possible thunderstorm27°C37°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 5km/h
Sun
7 Feb
Possible thunderstorm28°C41°C
Chance of rain: 20% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 8km/h
Mon
8 Feb
Possible thunderstorm28°C41°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 8km/h
Tue
9 Feb
Possible thunderstorm29°C41°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 8km/h
Wed
10 Feb
Possible thunderstorm29°C40°C
Chance of rain: 20% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  SE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 9km/h
Thu
11 Feb
Mostly sunny29°C41°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  SE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 11km/h
Fri
12 Feb
Possible thunderstorm28°C40°C
Chance of rain: 20% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  E 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 10km/h

Willare Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone