Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Rawlinna Weather

Now8.9°C
Today16°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight10°C

Eucla for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Red Rocks Point at Tuesday 4:15am WST
Temperature:8.9°C
Feels like: 7.4°C
Dew point: 7.8°C
Relative Humidity: 93%
Wind:  N 9 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: 1007.2 hPa
Rainfall: 3.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Balgair

Tue
1 Sep
Possible thunderstorm11°C16°C
Chance of rain: 60% Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 37km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 39km/h
Wed
2 Sep
Windy with showers10°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  SW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 22km/h
Thu
3 Sep
Mostly sunny9°C16°C
Chance of rain: 30% Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 9km/h
Fri
4 Sep
Mostly sunny9°C20°C
Chance of rain: 10% Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 18km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Mostly sunny12°C29°C
Chance of rain: 30% Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 31%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 19km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Cloudy12°C20°C
Chance of rain: 10% Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  SE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 20km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Possible shower8°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 12km/h

Rawlinna Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone