Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Eucla Weather

Now20.6°C
Today27°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight18°C

Eucla for Thursday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls in the west. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h turning SE 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 22 to 35.

Current Conditions

Eucla at Thursday 10:35am WST
Temperature:20.6°C
Feels like: 20.6°C
Dew point: 17.0°C
Relative Humidity: 80%
Wind:  ESE 19 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1014.8 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Eucla

Thu
23 Mar
Possible thunderstorm17°C27°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
 
 
 
Fri
24 Mar
Possible thunderstorm18°C27°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
 
 
 
Sat
25 Mar
Possible thunderstorm18°C25°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
 
 
 
Sun
26 Mar
Possible shower18°C34°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
 
 
 
Mon
27 Mar
Mostly sunny16°C23°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
 
 
 
Tue
28 Mar
Mostly sunny13°C23°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
 
 
 
Wed
29 Mar
Mostly sunny13°C25°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
 
 
 

Eucla Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone