Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Cocklebiddy Weather

Now16.7°C
Today26°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight15°C

Eucla for Tuesday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW in the middle of the day then tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 23 to 30.

Current Conditions

Red Rocks Point at Tuesday 7:15am WST
Temperature:16.7°C
Feels like: 16.7°C
Dew point: 16.1°C
Relative Humidity: 96%
Wind: 0 km/h 
Gusts to: 0 km/h
Pressure: 1017.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Eyre

Tue
31 Mar
Possible thunderstorm15°C26°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
 
 
 
Wed
1 Apr
Possible thunderstorm15°C24°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
 
 
 
Thu
2 Apr
Possible thunderstorm12°C22°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
 
 
 
Fri
3 Apr
Clearing shower13°C24°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
 
 
 
Sat
4 Apr
Possible shower13°C25°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
 
 
 
Sun
5 Apr
Mostly sunny12°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
 
 
 
Mon
6 Apr
Mostly sunny12°C23°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
 
 
 

Cocklebiddy Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone