Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Grey Weather

Now19.6°C
Tonight22°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow32°C

Central West for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Damaging winds, large hail and heavy rain possible with thunderstorms. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming NE 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Badgingarra at Wednesday 4:30pm WST
Temperature:19.6°C
Feels like: 19.6°C
Dew point: 17.0°C
Relative Humidity: 85%
Wind:  NNW 18 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 18.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Jurien Bay

Wed
26 Nov
Possible thunderstorm22°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 43%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  NE 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 9km/h
Thu
27 Nov
Mostly sunny21°C27°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  W 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h
Fri
28 Nov
Cloudy19°C24°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 24km/h
Sat
29 Nov
Mostly sunny17°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 26km/h
Sun
30 Nov
Mostly sunny16°C26°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 27km/h
Mon
1 Dec
Mostly sunny16°C25°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 29km/h
Tue
2 Dec
Mostly sunny16°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  S 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 25km/h

Grey Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone