Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Woodside Weather

Now18.5°C
Tonight13°CPossible shower
Tomorrow23°C

W & S Gippsland for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west in the late afternoon and evening. Winds W 30 to 45 km/h decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Yarram Ap at Thursday 6:50pm EDT
Temperature:17.8°C
Feels like: 17.8°C
Dew point: 10.4°C
Relative Humidity: 62%
Wind:  W 39 km/h
Gusts to: 46 km/h
Pressure: 998.1 hPa
Rainfall: 9.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Latrobe Valley

Thu
8 Dec
Possible shower13°C23°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  N 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 34km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Clearing shower10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 33km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Cloudy10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  W 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 22km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Mostly sunny10°C24°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  W 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 17km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Mostly sunny10°C30°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  NE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 17km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Mostly sunny15°C34°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 28km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Late shower17°C23°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  W 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 30km/h

Woodside Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone