Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Bennison Weather

Now11.5°C
Tonight3°CClearing shower
Tomorrow12°C

W & S Gippsland for Saturday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Yanakie at Friday 8:10pm EST
Temperature:11.5°C
Feels like: 8.2°C
Dew point: 7.4°C
Relative Humidity: 76%
Wind:  NW 35 km/h
Gusts to: 43 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Latrobe Valley

Sat
24 Jun
Clearing shower3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  W 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 19km/h
Sun
25 Jun
Late shower3°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 26km/h
Mon
26 Jun
Possible shower5°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  W 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 18km/h
Tue
27 Jun
Mostly sunny3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 95%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  NW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 11km/h
Wed
28 Jun
Possible shower3°C13°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  NW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h
Thu
29 Jun
Possible shower2°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 16km/h
Fri
30 Jun
Possible shower1°C11°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 96%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 15km/h

Bennison Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone