Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Alma Weather

Now7.8°C
Tonight7°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow22°C

North Central for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east with possible hail. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Ballarat Ap at Sunday 10:30pm EDT
Temperature:7.8°C
Feels like: 5.2°C
Dew point: 7.5°C
Relative Humidity: 98%
Wind:  WSW 15 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1012.1 hPa
Rainfall: 3.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Maryborough

Mon
20 Feb
Mostly sunny7°C22°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 15km/h
Tue
21 Feb
Sunny6°C26°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  SE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 6km/h
Wed
22 Feb
Sunny11°C33°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  NE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 24km/h
Thu
23 Feb
Mostly sunny13°C29°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  SW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 12km/h
Fri
24 Feb
Mostly sunny11°C26°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  S 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 18km/h
Sat
25 Feb
Mostly sunny11°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  S 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 18km/h
Sun
26 Feb
Sunny9°C27°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 12km/h

Alma Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone