Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Silvan Weather

Now13.3°C
Tonight13°CPossible shower
Tomorrow25°C

Melbourne for Saturday: Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower tending high (70%) in the east, clearing this evening. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h. Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Coldstream at Saturday 1:50am EST
Temperature:13.3°C
Feels like: 13.3°C
Dew point: 12.2°C
Relative Humidity: 93%
Wind:  NNW 4 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: 1014.2 hPa
Rainfall: 6.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Yarra Glen

Sat
30 Apr
Possible shower13°C25°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  N 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 22km/h
Sun
1 May
Showers10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 20km/h
Mon
2 May
Cloud increasing5°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Cloud increasing
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  N 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 23km/h
Tue
3 May
Possible shower8°C18°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 24km/h
Wed
4 May
Cloud increasing8°C20°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Cloud increasing
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 19km/h
Thu
5 May
Mostly sunny10°C23°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  N 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 19km/h
Fri
6 May
Possible shower10°C18°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  W 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 13km/h

Silvan Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone