Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Fairfield Weather

Now11.1°C
Tonight10°CPossible shower
Tomorrow14°C

Melbourne for Thursday: Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain. Light NE winds. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Melbourne at Wednesday 10:50pm EST
Temperature:11.1°C
Feels like: 11.1°C
Dew point: 10.9°C
Relative Humidity: 99%
Wind:  ENE 2 km/h
Gusts to: 6 km/h
Pressure: 1007.4 hPa
Rainfall: 4.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Melbourne

Thu
3 Sep
Possible shower10°C14°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 29km/h
Fri
4 Sep
Cloudy8°C13°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 17km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Possible shower7°C15°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 14km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Late shower7°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  N 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 28km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Possible shower10°C14°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 25km/h
Tue
8 Sep
Possible shower8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 23km/h
Wed
9 Sep
Possible shower10°C15°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  SW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 21km/h

Fairfield Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone