Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Bulleen South Weather

Now9.1°C
Today13°CMostly sunny
Tonight5°C

Melbourne for Saturday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a showers over western suburbs, clearing during the morning. Medium (50%) chance of showers over eastern suburbs, easing to a slight (30%) chance by the afternoon. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Bulleen at Saturday 9:50am EST
Temperature:9.1°C
Feels like: 7.7°C
Dew point: 7.1°C
Relative Humidity: 87%
Wind:  W 9 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: 1018.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Viewbank

Sat
24 Jun
Mostly sunny7°C13°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 95%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  W 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 9km/h
Sun
25 Jun
Possible shower5°C12°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h
Mon
26 Jun
Possible shower6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 99%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 8km/h
Tue
27 Jun
Mostly sunny4°C13°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 97%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  N 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 11km/h
Wed
28 Jun
Possible shower4°C13°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 96%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  N 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 7km/h
Thu
29 Jun
Possible shower3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 99%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  W 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 10km/h
Fri
30 Jun
Possible shower3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 96%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 12km/h

Bulleen South Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone