Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Tostaree Weather

Now4.4°C
Today13°CPossible shower
Tonight4°C

East Gippsland for Monday: Cloudy. Areas of fog and frost about the ranges early this morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW in the middle of the day then tending NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 8 and 13.

Current Conditions

Mt Nowa Nowa at Monday 8:20am EST
Temperature:4.4°C
Feels like: 3.0°C
Dew point: 3.5°C
Relative Humidity: 94%
Wind:  WNW 6 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Lakes Entrance

Mon
31 Aug
Possible shower5°C13°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  W 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 18km/h
Tue
1 Sep
Mostly sunny4°C15°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  W 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 13km/h
Wed
2 Sep
Rain developing4°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Rain developing
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 15km/h
Thu
3 Sep
Rain8°C15°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 20km/h
Fri
4 Sep
Possible shower8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 21km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Mostly sunny6°C14°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  N 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 11km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Mostly sunny6°C16°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 8km/h

Tostaree Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone