Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Steels Creek Weather

Now8.1°C
Today10°CShowers
Tonight3°C

Central for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 900 metres. Possible hail near the coast early this evening. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Coldstream at Wednesday 4:00pm EST
Temperature:8.1°C
Feels like: 6.2°C
Dew point: 3.8°C
Relative Humidity: 74%
Wind:  SSW 11 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 1013.9 hPa
Rainfall: 1.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Yarra Glen

Wed
5 Aug
Showers4°C10°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 100%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  NW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 16km/h
Thu
6 Aug
Showers easing3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers easing
Humidity:  9am: 98%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  NW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 11km/h
Fri
7 Aug
Late shower5°C13°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 100%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  NW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 8km/h
Sat
8 Aug
Mostly sunny3°C13°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 100%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  NW 0km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 6km/h
Sun
9 Aug
Late shower3°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  N 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 17km/h
Mon
10 Aug
Possible shower5°C12°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 99%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 15km/h
Tue
11 Aug
Heavy showers2°C12°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Heavy showers
Humidity:  9am: 98%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  N 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h

Steels Creek Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone