Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Westerway Weather

Now7.9°C
Today19°CLate shower
Tonight8°C

Upper Derwent for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 30 to 45 km/h increasing to 40 to 50 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 17.

Current Conditions

Bushy Park at Monday 7:10am EST
Temperature:7.9°C
Feels like: 5.3°C
Dew point: 5.7°C
Relative Humidity: 86%
Wind:  NNW 15 km/h
Gusts to: 19 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 4.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Bushy Park

Mon
2 May
Late shower5°C19°C
Chance of rain: 60% (10-20mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  NW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 28km/h
Tue
3 May
Rain8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 80% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 22km/h
Wed
4 May
Clearing shower3°C17°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 24km/h
Thu
5 May
Mostly sunny8°C21°C
Chance of rain: 60% (5-10mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  NW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 22km/h
Fri
6 May
Possible shower7°C18°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 21km/h
Sat
7 May
Mostly sunny4°C21°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h
Sun
8 May
Mostly sunny10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  SW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 12km/h

Westerway Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone