Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Glen Dhu Weather

Now12.9°C
Today17°CRain
Tonight4°C

Upper Derwent for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Hobart at Thursday 3:30am EST
Temperature:12.9°C
Feels like: 11.3°C
Dew point: 5.2°C
Relative Humidity: 59%
Wind:  NNW 17 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 1009.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for New Norfolk

Thu
28 May
Rain8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 25km/h
Fri
29 May
Possible shower4°C12°C
Chance of rain: 10% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  W 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Sat
30 May
Possible shower6°C15°C
Chance of rain: 40% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 28km/h
Sun
31 May
Possible shower4°C11°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 23km/h
Mon
1 Jun
Possible shower1°C9°C
Chance of rain: 10% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 16km/h
Tue
2 Jun
Mostly sunny2°C11°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  W 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 11km/h
Wed
3 Jun
Mostly sunny2°C12°C
 (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 9km/h

Glen Dhu Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone