Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

West Ridgley Weather

Now10.1°C
Today12°CMostly sunny
Tonight7°C

North West Coast for Saturday: Partly cloudy. Morning frost. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 700 metres this morning. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 7 and 12.

Current Conditions

Wynyard Ap at Saturday 3:01pm EST
Temperature:10.1°C
Feels like: 9.2°C
Dew point: 8.2°C
Relative Humidity: 88%
Wind:  WSW 7 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1018.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Burnie

Sat
25 Jun
Mostly sunny3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 17km/h
Sun
26 Jun
Possible shower7°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 80% 
Wind 9am:  NW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 26km/h
Mon
27 Jun
Clearing shower6°C14°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  W 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h
Tue
28 Jun
Possible shower8°C15°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Wed
29 Jun
Possible shower8°C15°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 82% 
Wind 9am:  NW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 24km/h
Thu
30 Jun
Possible shower8°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 86% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 27km/h
Fri
1 Jul
Clearing shower6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 18km/h

West Ridgley Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone