Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Sprent Weather

Now7.6°C
Today12°CPossible shower
Tonight-2°C

North West Coast for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Sheffield at Friday 4:10am EST
Temperature:7.6°C
Feels like: 3.9°C
Dew point: 5.0°C
Relative Humidity: 83%
Wind:  NW 24 km/h
Gusts to: 30 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Sheffield

Fri
29 Jul
Possible shower6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 28km/h
Sat
30 Jul
Late shower-2°C9°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h
Sun
31 Jul
Mostly sunny4°C12°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  W 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 15km/h
Mon
1 Aug
Heavy rain5°C11°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Heavy rain
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 87% 
Wind 9am:  N 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 22km/h
Tue
2 Aug
Thunderstorms2°C9°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  W 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 23km/h
Wed
3 Aug
Late shower2°C10°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 23km/h
Thu
4 Aug
Clearing shower2°C10°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 15km/h

Sprent Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone