Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Conara Weather

Now11.4°C
Today14°CRain
Tonight3°C

Midlands for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Cressy at Thursday 3:30am EST
Temperature:11.4°C
Feels like: 8.8°C
Dew point: 10.5°C
Relative Humidity: 94%
Wind:  NNW 24 km/h
Gusts to: 33 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 6.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for The Boulevards

Thu
28 May
Rain8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 26km/h
Fri
29 May
Mostly sunny3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  NW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 19km/h
Sat
30 May
Late shower5°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  NW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 26km/h
Sun
31 May
Possible shower3°C10°C
Chance of rain: 90% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 20km/h
Mon
1 Jun
Frost then sunny-1°C8°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 15km/h
Tue
2 Jun
Frost then sunny-1°C10°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 9km/h
Wed
3 Jun
Frost then sunny0°C12°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 10km/h

Conara Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone