Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Tea Tree Weather

Now13.1°C
Tonight9°CClearing shower
Tomorrow15°C

South East for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h.

Current Conditions

Campania at Tuesday 9:10pm EST
Temperature:13.1°C
Feels like: 11.7°C
Dew point: 6.7°C
Relative Humidity: 65%
Wind:  NW 15 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Hobart

Wed
29 Jun
Clearing shower9°C15°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 13km/h
Thu
30 Jun
Possible shower8°C13°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 21km/h
Fri
1 Jul
Mostly sunny6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 19km/h
Sat
2 Jul
Mostly sunny8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Sun
3 Jul
Possible shower9°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  NW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 25km/h
Mon
4 Jul
Mostly sunny4°C10°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 16km/h
Tue
5 Jul
Mostly sunny3°C10°C
Chance of rain: 50% (5-10mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  W 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 11km/h

Tea Tree Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone