Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Cremorne Weather

Now10.8°C
Today16°CMostly sunny
Tonight9°C

South East for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 800 metres during the morning. Winds W/NW 30 to 45 km/h tending N/NW in the late morning and afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 11 and 17.

Current Conditions

Hobart Ap at Wednesday 9:50am EST
Temperature:10.8°C
Feels like: 8.4°C
Dew point: 1.9°C
Relative Humidity: 54%
Wind:  NNW 20 km/h
Gusts to: 30 km/h
Pressure: 1006.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Hobart Airport

Wed
4 May
Mostly sunny5°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  W 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 30km/h
Thu
5 May
Late shower9°C21°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 32km/h
Fri
6 May
Clearing shower11°C19°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 29km/h
Sat
7 May
Mostly sunny8°C21°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 18km/h
Sun
8 May
Late shower11°C23°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 24km/h
Mon
9 May
Clearing shower10°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 22km/h
Tue
10 May
Possible shower8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 30km/h

Cremorne Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone