Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Boomer Bay Weather

Now4.2°C
Today8°CPossible shower
Tonight1°C

East Coast for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 200 metres. Gusty winds and possible hail. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 4 and 10.

Current Conditions

Dunalley at Wednesday 5:50am EST
Temperature:4.2°C
Feels like: -2.8°C
Dew point: -1.0°C
Relative Humidity: 69%
Wind:  W 56 km/h
Gusts to: 63 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 1.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Hobart Airport

Wed
5 Aug
Possible shower0°C8°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 33km/h
Thu
6 Aug
Frost then sunny1°C12°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 21km/h
Fri
7 Aug
Mostly sunny3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  W 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 15km/h
Sat
8 Aug
Frost then sunny1°C12°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  NW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 2km/h
Sun
9 Aug
Mostly sunny2°C14°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h
Mon
10 Aug
Possible shower4°C12°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Tue
11 Aug
Possible shower4°C13°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  N 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 18km/h

Boomer Bay Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone