Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Victoria Valley Weather

Now4.1°C
Today11°CPossible shower
Tonight5°C

Central Plateau for Friday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 800 metres early. Winds SW 25 to 40 km/h decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 7 and 12. Low-Moderate.

Current Conditions

Butlers Gorge at Friday 8:50am EDT
Temperature:4.1°C
Feels like: 0.1°C
Dew point: 1.5°C
Relative Humidity: 83%
Wind:  SW 19 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 18.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tarraleah

Fri
9 Dec
Possible shower3°C11°C
Chance of rain: 80% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 30km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Showers5°C15°C
Chance of rain: 60% Showers
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Clearing shower7°C19°C
Chance of rain: 5% Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  W 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 12km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Mostly sunny4°C22°C
Chance of rain: 40% Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 16km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Possible shower9°C24°C
Chance of rain: 80% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 30km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Possible shower7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 30km/h
Thu
15 Dec
Possible shower3°C14°C
Chance of rain: 60% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  W 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 25km/h

Victoria Valley Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone