Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Reynolds Neck Weather

Now3.2°C
Today7°CMostly sunny
Tonight-1°C

Central Plateau for Friday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h.

Current Conditions

Liawenee at Friday 5:40pm EST
Temperature:3.2°C
Feels like: -2.1°C
Dew point: 0.3°C
Relative Humidity: 81%
Wind:  WSW 28 km/h
Gusts to: 35 km/h
Pressure: 1015.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Liawenee

Fri
4 Sep
Mostly sunny-5°C7°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 27km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Clearing shower-1°C7°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 11km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Possible shower-4°C6°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  N 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 27km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Rain-1°C6°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 96%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Tue
8 Sep
Possible shower-1°C8°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 22km/h
Wed
9 Sep
Mostly cloudy-1°C10°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 20km/h
Thu
10 Sep
Mostly cloudy-2°C11°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 20km/h

Reynolds Neck Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone