Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Cramps Bay Weather

Now6.4°C
Today13°CRain
Tonight3°C

Central Plateau for Saturday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 12 and 18. Low-Moderate.

Current Conditions

Liawenee at Saturday 8:00am EDT
Temperature:6.4°C
Feels like: 2.4°C
Dew point: 6.3°C
Relative Humidity: 99%
Wind:  SSW 24 km/h
Gusts to: 32 km/h
Pressure: 1011.8 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Liawenee

Sat
31 Jan
Rain4°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 96%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  S 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 28km/h
Sun
1 Feb
Mostly sunny3°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  S 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 24km/h
Mon
2 Feb
Mostly sunny1°C18°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  SW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 23km/h
Tue
3 Feb
Windy2°C19°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Windy
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 32km/h
Wed
4 Feb
Mostly sunny2°C15°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  S 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 21km/h
Thu
5 Feb
Mostly sunny2°C21°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 15km/h
Fri
6 Feb
Sunny5°C25°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  NE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 19km/h

Cramps Bay Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone