Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Kayena Weather

Now7.9°C
Tonight2°CClearing shower
Tomorrow9°C

Central North for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Possible hail. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h.

Current Conditions

Low Head at Monday 12:20am EST
Temperature:7.9°C
Feels like: 2.3°C
Dew point: 5.0°C
Relative Humidity: 82%
Wind:  W 57 km/h
Gusts to: 69 km/h
Pressure: 998.9 hPa
Rainfall: 3.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Low Head

Mon
3 Aug
Clearing shower2°C9°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 39km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 36km/h
Tue
4 Aug
Windy with showers2°C11°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 34km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 42km/h
Wed
5 Aug
Possible shower3°C10°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 30km/h
Thu
6 Aug
Mostly sunny2°C12°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 26km/h
Fri
7 Aug
Mostly sunny2°C12°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h
Sat
8 Aug
Frost then sunny1°C11°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 9km/h
Sun
9 Aug
Possible shower4°C11°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 13km/h

Kayena Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone