Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Paramatta Weather

Now14.4°C
Today17°CClearing shower
Tonight2°C

Yorke Peninsula for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of morning showers in the north, slight (20%) chance of an early shower elsewhere. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h turning SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low].

Current Conditions

Kadina at Tuesday 10:50am CST
Temperature:14.4°C
Feels like: 12.3°C
Dew point: 5.7°C
Relative Humidity: 56%
Wind:  S 30 km/h
Gusts to: 35 km/h
Pressure: 1029.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Kadina

Tue
30 May
Clearing shower8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  S 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 26km/h
Wed
31 May
Frost then sunny2°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  E 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Thu
1 Jun
Frost then sunny1°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 13km/h
Fri
2 Jun
Frost then sunny2°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  NE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 12km/h
Sat
3 Jun
Frost then sunny2°C19°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  NE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 16km/h
Sun
4 Jun
Mostly sunny3°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 14km/h
Mon
5 Jun
Late shower5°C18°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 20km/h

Paramatta Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone