Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Yunta Weather

Now23.7°C
Tonight14°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow29°C

NE Pastoral for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Leigh Creek, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers heavy at times north of Leigh Creek. A thunderstorm likely north of Leigh Creek. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Yunta at Tuesday 9:10pm CDT
Temperature:24.1°C
Feels like: 24.1°C
Dew point: 8.5°C
Relative Humidity: 37%
Wind:  S 17 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Yunta

Wed
25 Jan
Mostly sunny14°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 12km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Sunny13°C32°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 22% 
Wind 9am:  S 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 16km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Sunny15°C36°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 18% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 3km/h
Sat
28 Jan
Sunny19°C39°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 40%  3pm: 14% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 12km/h
Sun
29 Jan
Sunny18°C39°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 46%  3pm: 13% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 7km/h
Mon
30 Jan
Sunny22°C43°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 31%  3pm: 11% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 9km/h
Tue
31 Jan
Possible shower22°C38°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 39%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 10km/h

Yunta Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone