Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Willow Banks Weather

Now31.2°C
Tonight10°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow33°C

Murraylands for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm later this evening. Winds N 25 to 35 km/h.

Current Conditions

Murray Bridge Ap at Wednesday 6:50pm CDT
Temperature:31.2°C
Feels like: 30.0°C
Dew point: 12.3°C
Relative Humidity: 31%
Wind:  N 17 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1003.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Murray Bridge

Wed
7 Dec
Possible thunderstorm10°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  NE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 22km/h
Thu
8 Dec
Thunderstorms clearing14°C23°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Thunderstorms clearing
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  W 33km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 38km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Mostly sunny12°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 26km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Sunny8°C28°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 17km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Sunny10°C32°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 22% 
Wind 9am:  SE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 13km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Mostly sunny13°C36°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 33%  3pm: 10% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 18km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Mostly sunny18°C31°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 33%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 26km/h

Willow Banks Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone