Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Bletchley Weather

Now22.4°C
Tonight13°CThunderstorms clearing
Tomorrow20°C

Murraylands for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm later this evening. Winds N 25 to 35 km/h.

Current Conditions

Strathalbyn at Wednesday 10:50pm CDT
Temperature:22.4°C
Feels like: 22.4°C
Dew point: 16.0°C
Relative Humidity: 67%
Wind:  N 19 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 999.8 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Strathalbyn

Thu
8 Dec
Thunderstorms clearing13°C20°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Thunderstorms clearing
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  W 35km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 37km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Mostly sunny11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 25km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Sunny8°C24°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  E 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 19km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Sunny9°C28°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 16km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Mostly sunny12°C33°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 36%  3pm: 20% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 18km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Mostly sunny17°C29°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 43%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  NW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 26km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Mostly sunny14°C24°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 26km/h

Bletchley Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone