Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Maaoupe Weather

Now13.5°C
Today18°CLate shower
Tonight5°C

Lower South East for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog. Slight (20%) chance of a shower increasing to a high (80%) chance of a shower during the evening. Possible thunderstorm tonight with possible small hail. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 30 to 45 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 19.

Current Conditions

Coonawarra at Tuesday 6:30am CST
Temperature:13.5°C
Feels like: 13.5°C
Dew point: 13.5°C
Relative Humidity: 100%
Wind: 0 km/h 
Gusts to: 0 km/h
Pressure: 1010.3 hPa
Rainfall: 24.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Coonawarra

Tue
25 Apr
Late shower10°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 97%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  W 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 22km/h
Wed
26 Apr
Possible shower5°C14°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 25km/h
Thu
27 Apr
Possible shower4°C16°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  W 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 17km/h
Fri
28 Apr
Possible shower9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  W 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 21km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Clearing shower9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  SW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 14km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Mostly sunny6°C18°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 12km/h
Mon
1 May
Possible shower8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 16km/h

Maaoupe Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone