Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Dudley West Weather

Now17.2°C
Today19°CLate shower
Tonight11°C

Kangaroo Island for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. A slight (30%) chance of a shower, increasing to a high (70%) chance of showers from late afternoon. Winds W/SW 25 to 35 km/h tending S/SW 30 to 45 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

Current Conditions

Cape Willoughby at Tuesday 10:10am CST
Temperature:17.2°C
Feels like: 17.2°C
Dew point: 13.7°C
Relative Humidity: 80%
Wind:  WSW 26 km/h
Gusts to: 32 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Cape Willoughby

Tue
25 Apr
Late shower15°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 31km/h
Wed
26 Apr
Possible shower11°C15°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 40km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 32km/h
Thu
27 Apr
Possible shower13°C17°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  SW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 22km/h
Fri
28 Apr
Possible shower14°C18°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  W 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 25km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Possible shower15°C18°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 17km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Possible shower14°C18°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 13km/h
Mon
1 May
Possible shower14°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 24km/h

Dudley West Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone