Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Johnburgh Weather

Now31.9°C
Today35°CSunny
Tonight17°C

Flinders for Wednesday: Very hot and humid. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers with scattered thunderstorms north of Hawker, slight (30%) chance with isolated thunderstorms elsewhere. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h tending E in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 35 to 41.

Current Conditions

Yunta at Wednesday 2:30pm CDT
Temperature:31.9°C
Feels like: 30.5°C
Dew point: 11.1°C
Relative Humidity: 28%
Wind:  SSE 4 km/h
Gusts to: 6 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Yongala

Wed
18 Jan
Sunny16°C35°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 14km/h
Thu
19 Jan
Late thunder17°C34°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Late thunder
Humidity:  9am: 40%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h
Fri
20 Jan
Clearing shower19°C28°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  SW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 21km/h
Sat
21 Jan
Sunny12°C29°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  SE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 10km/h
Sun
22 Jan
Mostly sunny14°C34°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 41%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 7km/h
Mon
23 Jan
Mostly sunny19°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 39%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  N 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 19km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Clearing shower16°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 22km/h

Johnburgh Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone