Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Victor Harbor Weather

Now17.4°C
Today17°CCloudy
Tonight8°C

Mount Lofty Ranges for Sunday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain developing in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h.

Current Conditions

Hindmarsh Is at Sunday 4:20pm CST
Temperature:17.5°C
Feels like: 17.5°C
Dew point: 8.4°C
Relative Humidity: 55%
Wind:  NNW 9 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: 1011.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Victor Harbor

Sun
31 Jul
Cloudy7°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  N 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 19km/h
Mon
1 Aug
Showers8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  W 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 36km/h
Tue
2 Aug
Possible shower7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 26km/h
Wed
3 Aug
Possible shower7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  S 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 19km/h
Thu
4 Aug
Mostly sunny6°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 14km/h
Fri
5 Aug
Mostly sunny6°C15°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  NE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 13km/h
Sat
6 Aug
Cloudy5°C15°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 13km/h

Victor Harbor Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone