Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Kuitpo Weather

Now8.4°C
Today12°CClearing shower
Tonight4°C

Mount Lofty Ranges for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of early morning showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. A slight (20%) chance of a shower about the south coast late evening. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h turning SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 14. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low].

Current Conditions

Kuitpo at Tuesday 6:00am CST
Temperature:8.4°C
Feels like: 6.9°C
Dew point: 8.1°C
Relative Humidity: 98%
Wind:  SW 9 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1024.0 hPa
Rainfall: 10.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Kuitpo

Tue
30 May
Clearing shower8°C12°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 18km/h
Wed
31 May
Mostly sunny4°C12°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 9km/h
Thu
1 Jun
Sunny4°C13°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  NE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 8km/h
Fri
2 Jun
Sunny4°C13°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 6km/h
Sat
3 Jun
Sunny4°C14°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  NE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 8km/h
Sun
4 Jun
Mostly sunny4°C14°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  N 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 11km/h
Mon
5 Jun
Possible shower6°C14°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 16km/h

Kuitpo Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone