Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Woodend Weather

Now14.5°C
Tonight12°CShowers
Tomorrow17°C

Adelaide for Thursday: Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm later this evening. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h shifting S/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Partly cloudy. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5%.

Current Conditions

Noarlunga at Wednesday 6:30pm CST
Temperature:14.5°C
Feels like: 13.3°C
Dew point: 12.5°C
Relative Humidity: 88%
Wind:  NNW 17 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 3.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Noarlunga

Thu
26 May
Showers12°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 13km/h
Fri
27 May
Showers10°C16°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  W 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 27km/h
Sat
28 May
Clearing shower10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 10km/h
Sun
29 May
Cloudy9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 15km/h
Mon
30 May
Possible shower11°C18°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 13km/h
Tue
31 May
Possible shower12°C17°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  E 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 11km/h
Wed
1 Jun
Mostly sunny11°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 11km/h

Woodend Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone