Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Henley Beach Weather

Now21.8°C
Today22°CShowers
Tonight13°C

Adelaide for Wednesday: Mostly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower this morning, increasing to a high (80%) chance of showers during the afternoon. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h turning SW 30 to 40 km/h early afternoon. Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm Chance of any rain: 80% Sun protection 10:20am to 4:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High].

Current Conditions

Adelaide Ap at Wednesday 1:40pm CDT
Temperature:22.2°C
Feels like: 22.2°C
Dew point: 13.2°C
Relative Humidity: 56%
Wind:  WNW 35 km/h
Gusts to: 48 km/h
Pressure: 1010.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Adelaide Ap

Wed
29 Mar
Showers15°C22°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 36km/h
Thu
30 Mar
Possible shower13°C19°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 29km/h
Fri
31 Mar
Cloudy10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  E 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h
Sat
1 Apr
Possible shower13°C19°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 27km/h
Sun
2 Apr
Mostly sunny13°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 26km/h
Mon
3 Apr
Sunny12°C23°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 20km/h
Tue
4 Apr
Mostly sunny13°C24°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 48%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  E 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 19km/h

Henley Beach Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone