Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Greenwith Weather

Now15.2°C
Today19°CLate thunder
Tonight7°C

Adelaide for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, mainly about the hills and northern suburbs, becoming less likely later tonight. Light winds. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain later in the day. Light winds becoming N 25 to 35 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Parafield Ap at Tuesday 5:20pm CST
Temperature:15.2°C
Feels like: 15.2°C
Dew point: 11.6°C
Relative Humidity: 79%
Wind:  NE 15 km/h
Gusts to: 17 km/h
Pressure: 1022.6 hPa
Rainfall: 1.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Parafield

Tue
31 May
Late thunder9°C19°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Late thunder
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h
Wed
1 Jun
Mostly sunny7°C19°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 7km/h
Thu
2 Jun
Late shower8°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 11km/h
Fri
3 Jun
Mostly sunny9°C19°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  E 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 11km/h
Sat
4 Jun
Mostly sunny7°C18°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 10km/h
Sun
5 Jun
Possible shower9°C16°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  NW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Mon
6 Jun
Mostly sunny9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 18km/h

Greenwith Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone