Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Angle Park Weather

Now11.2°C
Tonight8°CMostly cloudy
Tomorrow14°C

Adelaide for Thursday: Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Parafield Ap at Thursday 5:50pm CST
Temperature:11.2°C
Feels like: 9.9°C
Dew point: 9.3°C
Relative Humidity: 88%
Wind:  NNW 11 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1027.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Parafield

Thu
28 Jul
Mostly cloudy8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 19km/h
Fri
29 Jul
Mostly sunny7°C16°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  N 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 11km/h
Sat
30 Jul
Showers increasing6°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 26km/h
Sun
31 Jul
Showers increasing8°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 17km/h
Mon
1 Aug
Rain10°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  NW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 25km/h
Tue
2 Aug
Possible shower6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 28km/h
Wed
3 Aug
Showers7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 23km/h

Angle Park Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone