Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Mount Tom Weather

Now16.6°C
Today25°CLate shower
Tonight18°C

Wide Bay for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE in the late morning. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 20s.

Current Conditions

Gladstone at Tuesday 6:30am EST
Temperature:16.6°C
Feels like: 16.6°C
Dew point: 6.7°C
Relative Humidity: 52%
Wind:  SW 17 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 1019.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Miriam Vale

Tue
28 Apr
Late shower16°C25°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 25km/h
Wed
29 Apr
Possible thunderstorm18°C24°C
Chance of rain: 90% (20-40mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  SE 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 30km/h
Thu
30 Apr
Possible thunderstorm18°C23°C
Chance of rain: 90% (20-40mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  E 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 23km/h
Fri
1 May
Possible shower18°C25°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  SW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h
Sat
2 May
Clearing shower17°C25°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 10km/h
Sun
3 May
Sunny17°C26°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  S 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 7km/h
Mon
4 May
Sunny17°C26°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  S 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 9km/h

Mount Tom Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone