Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Canowindra Weather

Now27.8°C
Today31°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight24°C

Southeast Coast for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, mostly inland. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Gold Coast at Monday 4:00pm EST
Temperature:27.8°C
Feels like: 31.9°C
Dew point: 24.4°C
Relative Humidity: 82%
Wind:  SE 33 km/h
Gusts to: 39 km/h
Pressure: 1006.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Gold Coast

Mon
26 Jan
Possible thunderstorm24°C31°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  SE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 29km/h
Tue
27 Jan
Possible shower24°C29°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  SE 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 31km/h
Wed
28 Jan
Possible shower21°C28°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 35km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 34km/h
Thu
29 Jan
Clearing shower20°C27°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  S 35km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 31km/h
Fri
30 Jan
Clearing shower20°C28°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h
Sat
31 Jan
Possible shower21°C29°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 18km/h
Sun
1 Feb
Mostly sunny22°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 17km/h

Canowindra Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone