Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Northhead Weather

Now26.3°C
Today36°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight24°C

Nth Goldfields for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h turning E in the late morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 32 to 39.

Current Conditions

Georgetown Ap at Sunday 6:39am EST
Temperature:26.3°C
Feels like: 27.3°C
Dew point: 18.2°C
Relative Humidity: 61%
Wind:  E 11 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1012.8 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Georgetown

Sun
21 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C36°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 11km/h
Mon
22 Dec
Mostly sunny24°C36°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 15km/h
Tue
23 Dec
Sunny23°C37°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 22% 
Wind 9am:  NE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Wed
24 Dec
Mostly sunny24°C38°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 50%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 13km/h
Thu
25 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C37°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  NE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 9km/h
Fri
26 Dec
Possible thunderstorm26°C35°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  NE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 12km/h
Sat
27 Dec
Possible thunderstorm25°C35°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  NE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 10km/h

Northhead Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone