Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Mount Surprise Weather

Now35.3°C
Today36°CMostly sunny
Tonight25°C

Nth Goldfields for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the southeast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SW 35 to 55 km/h tending SE/SW 25 to 40 km/h in the late evening. Damaging wind gusts exceeding 90 km/h possible depending on movement and development of Severe Tropical Cyclone Debbie. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 38.

Current Conditions

Georgetown Ap at Tuesday 2:10pm EST
Temperature:35.3°C
Feels like: 36.6°C
Dew point: 18.0°C
Relative Humidity: 36%
Wind:  SSW 13 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1004.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Georgetown

Tue
28 Mar
Mostly sunny23°C36°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  SW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 13km/h
Wed
29 Mar
Possible shower25°C36°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  NW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Thu
30 Mar
Possible thunderstorm24°C35°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 13km/h
Fri
31 Mar
Sunny23°C36°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  SE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 7km/h
Sat
1 Apr
Possible shower22°C35°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  E 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 6km/h
Sun
2 Apr
Possible shower22°C35°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  E 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 10km/h
Mon
3 Apr
Possible shower23°C35°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 13km/h

Mount Surprise Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone