Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Chillagoe Weather

Now20.5°C
Today29°CMostly sunny
Tonight20°C

Nth Cst & Tableland for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 31.

Current Conditions

Mareeba Ap at Monday 6:30am EST
Temperature:20.5°C
Feels like: 20.5°C
Dew point: 18.4°C
Relative Humidity: 88%
Wind:  SE 9 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1015.8 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Mareeba

Mon
20 Apr
Mostly sunny20°C29°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 19km/h
Tue
21 Apr
Mostly sunny20°C28°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 19km/h
Wed
22 Apr
Mostly sunny19°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  SE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 15km/h
Thu
23 Apr
Sunny17°C30°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  SE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 11km/h
Fri
24 Apr
Sunny16°C31°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  SE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 7km/h
Sat
25 Apr
Mostly sunny17°C31°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  SE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 10km/h
Sun
26 Apr
Mostly sunny19°C31°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 31% 
Wind 9am:  SE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 14km/h

Chillagoe Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone