Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Fisher Weather

Now31.0°C
Tonight21°CPossible thunderstorm
Tomorrow35°C

Northwest for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Current Conditions

Mt Isa at Saturday 10:30pm EST
Temperature:31.0°C
Feels like: 29.3°C
Dew point: 8.1°C
Relative Humidity: 24%
Wind:  S 19 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1011.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Mt Isa

Sun
11 Dec
Possible thunderstorm21°C35°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 53%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  E 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Possible thunderstorm20°C34°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 14km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Possible thunderstorm20°C36°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 12km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Possible shower21°C36°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 11km/h
Thu
15 Dec
Possible shower21°C36°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  N 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 13km/h
Fri
16 Dec
Possible shower21°C35°C
Chance of rain: 30% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 10km/h
Sat
17 Dec
Possible shower22°C36°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 12km/h

Fisher Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone