Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Wallumbilla Weather

Now21.7°C
Today26°CShowers
Tonight12°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the morning and afternoon. Possible heavy falls in the northeast. Winds S 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 32.

Current Conditions

Roma Ap at Thursday 4:50am EST
Temperature:21.7°C
Feels like: 21.7°C
Dew point: 20.9°C
Relative Humidity: 95%
Wind:  SE 19 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 1006.6 hPa
Rainfall: 22.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Roma

Thu
30 Mar
Showers21°C26°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  SE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 28km/h
Fri
31 Mar
Sunny12°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 23km/h
Sat
1 Apr
Sunny13°C27°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  S 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 18km/h
Sun
2 Apr
Mostly sunny15°C28°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 16km/h
Mon
3 Apr
Mostly sunny16°C28°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  SE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 22km/h
Tue
4 Apr
Sunny14°C28°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  SE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 23km/h
Wed
5 Apr
Sunny14°C27°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h

Wallumbilla Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone