Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Lumeah Weather

Now32.4°C
Today33°CMostly sunny
Tonight17°C

Maranoa and Warrego for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the New South Wales border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.

Current Conditions

Blackall at Sunday 12:10pm EST
Temperature:32.4°C
Feels like: 32.0°C
Dew point: 15.0°C
Relative Humidity: 35%
Wind:  NNW 7 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1016.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tambo

Sun
1 May
Mostly sunny17°C33°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 6km/h
Mon
2 May
Late shower17°C33°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 9km/h
Tue
3 May
Mostly sunny15°C30°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h
Wed
4 May
Mostly sunny13°C28°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 43%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 12km/h
Thu
5 May
Mostly sunny10°C28°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 42%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 7km/h
Fri
6 May
Possible shower13°C29°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  N 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 8km/h
Sat
7 May
Mostly sunny13°C30°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 9km/h

Lumeah Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone